My Adventures in Switzerland

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Night Out with Coralie!



Coralie and Me




The night of the host family farewell party, I went out with Coralie because after speaking with all of the families and answering ten thousand questions, making sure every thing was cooked and ready for 50 people, I was in need of some good ole fashioned fun. We went to a cocktail bar where Jacquotte, her mom, joined us. It was a lot of fun to be able to see them again. Then Coralie, her friends and I all went out to a night club and danced Danced DANCED. It was fun. By the time we were ready to go home though I was too tired to wait for my train so I slept over at the Dupuis. A bug-free night was just what I needed to refresh myself. In the morning I rode home on the Harley. All in all, it was a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home