My Adventures in Switzerland

Friday, July 13, 2007

J'ai cuillit des ceries

I don't know if that is how you conjugate that verb, but it means 'to pick.' Not in the sense 'I pick my nose' more 'to gather.' Nonetheless, yesterday morning I picked cherries with Christine and Marette, the Swiss German student. It was very relaxing. I think that Christine thinks I'm a bit of a priss because she asked about a million times, are you sure you want to? oh thank you so much for picking cherries, etc. But, I picked enough to fill one basket and a half.

It was a nice location to pick cherries too. We could see Lac LĂ©man and a little bit of Lausanne, the Alpes on the other side of the lake....ahhhhh Suisse. It was a very tranquille moment for me.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Hot Topologic said...

You're the greatest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home